Weekly I will be Celebrating great local breweries and distillers. Please go show them some love.
This weeks focus is Hopfusion Ale Works of Fort Worth, TX. What a great place to grab a beer from one of there over 20 beer selections. Plus, you can do drive through or pick up.
BEER TO GO! Now @ The Hop!
- Beer-to-go direct from the source in convenient package options from 6-packs to 20L Kegs. All fresh and all packaged with care using Co2 to purge all oxygen prior to pouring for the best possible shelf-life and taste.
- Available whenever the taproom is open!
- All available 6-packs of annual production beers including Feisty Blonde, Feisty Redhead, Coco Anejo, Fur Slipper & Go Easy. Always fresh and direct – these cans made about a 100ft trip from packaging to the Hop2Go area. Get as many 6-packs as you want. Be creative, build your own sample cases!
- 32 ounces of your choice of beers, custom-sealed and always draft-fresh. Perfect for picnics, your own front porch or to share with a friend. Environment and recycle friendly – zero glass.
- Your choice – either bring in your own growler or get a custom HopFusion growler. We first purge it with Co2 for the best possible shelf-life and then fill it with your choice of beer.
- If you bring in a growler – we only ask that it’s been properly cleaned. We do have growler tops if your growler needs a new one.
- 676 ounces | 5.2 gallons | about 42 16oz pours or 56 12oz pours.
- Perfect for a party or a kegerator – our 20L kegs have zero deposits, zero returns. Simply recycle the one-use keg when it’s empty! Features a standard American Sankey fitting to allow a wide-range of tapping options.
- * note – we keep a stock of available kegs on-hand but may need 24 hours to custom fill your choice of beer.
- To see what beer is available to-go – see our currently-on-tap page under the “Hop2Go” section – https://hopfusionaleworks.com/currently-on-tap/
Just a little more about the Brewery and Taproom
Deep in the heart of the Near Southside Fort Worth
- Creativity is at the heart of everything we do at HopFusion Ale Works. We are motivated by innovation and art, and we decided to fuse those concepts into our brewery.
- Our founders, Macy Moore and Matt Hill, are passionate about both. They firmly believe that craft brew is an experience, not just a beer. It’s about community and friends.
- Open 7-days-a-week and offering live music, trivia, karaoke and beer-to-go! Our custom-built and award-winning taproom offers a unique experience for parties or just hanging with friends on the patio.