Reminder so far the Coin has predicted 19 games correctly out of 32. Which means we would be in the money. Lets see how it does this week.
Week three predictions #3 player pick is Russel Wilson. But, I hope he loses this week because he plays the Cowboys! But, I’m not feeling confident because the coin picked the Seahawks as well.
Week 3 of the NFL has some really tough matchups to pick if I was actually picking them. Lots of 0-2 teams have their backs up against the wall which can generate some exciting emotional filled games. Plus, a couple 2-0 marquee matchups. I’m so glad the Coin does the picking for me this week. I think there are 7 games I would consider a complete toss up if I was picking.
Reminder – Visitor is always heads.
Need your help – I’m working on what to name the coin.
Here are the picks:
Thursday, September 24th
- 7:20pm CDT NFL NETWORK (0-2) Dolphins @ Jaguars (1-1): Tails Jaguars
Sunday, September 27th
- 12:00pm CDT CBS (0-2) Texans @ Steelers (2-0): heads Texans
- 12:00pm CDT CBS (0-2) Bengals @ Eagles (0-2): tails Eagles
- 12:00pm CDT FOX (1-1) 49ers @ Giants (0-2): heads 49ers
- 12:00pm CDT CBS (2-0) Raiders @ Patriots (1-1): heads Raiders
- 12:00pm CDT CBS (2-0) Titans @ Vikings (0-2): heads Titans
- 12:00pm CDT FOX (1-1) Washington @ Browns (1-1): tails Browns
- 12:00pm CDT FOX (2-0) Rams @ Bills (2-0): tails Bills
- 12:00pm CDT FOX (2-0) Bears @ Falcons (0-2): tails Falcons
- 3:05pm CDT CBS (0-2) Panthers @ Chargers (1-1): heads Panthers
- 3:05pm CDT CBS (0-2) Jets @ Colts (1-1): tails Colts
- 3:25pm CDT FOX (1-1) Cowboys @ Seahawks (2-0): tails Seahawks
- 3:25pm CDT FOX (1-1) Buccaneers @ Broncos (0-2): tails Broncos
- 3:25pm CDT FOX (0-2) Lions @ Cardinals (2-0): heads Lions
- 7:20pm CDT NBC (2-0) Packers @ Saints (1-1): tails Saints
Monday, September 28th
- 7:15pm CDT ESPN (2-0) Chiefs @ Ravens (2-0): tails Ravens