This weeks picture for week 2 is #2 Matt Ryan, and I hope he loses. Go Cowboys.
Last Week Recap: 9 correct out of 16. Clearly I’m making bookies everywhere mad. But, the coin don’t lie.
One Flip To Choose the Winner. Visitors are always heads. Reminders always start with the coin heads up and the coin is a half dollar piece. The year on the coin is 1971 because I’m a Dallas Cowboys fan and we were the NFL Champions that year.
FYI – I always talk to the coin before the flip so it knows the match-up.
This week the flips are certified by James Creange. Next week hopefully we have someone good looking and smart.
Here is the Video Proof of the flips for all you haters. BTW – You should test your flipping skills vs mine. I believe this method even works drunk. So this week is brought to you by your favorite Coors Light.
Thursday, September 17th
- 7:20pm CDT (0-1) Bengals @ (0-1) Browns – Tails Browns
Sunday, September 20th
- 12:00pm CDT (1-0) Jaguars @ Titans (1-0) – Heads Jaguars
- 12:00pm CDT (0-1) Panthers @ Buccaneers (0-1) – Heads Panthers
- 12:00pm CDT (0-1) Broncos @ Steelers (1-0) – Tails Steelers
- 12:00pm CDT (1-0) Rams @ Eagles (0-1) – Tails Eagles
- 12:00pm CDT (0-1) 49ers @ Jets (0-1) – Heads 49ers
- 12:00pm CDT (1-0) Bills @ Dolphins (0-1) – Heads Bills
- 12:00pm CDT (0-1) Vikings @ Colts (0-1) – Heads Vikings
- 12:00pm CDT (0-1) Lions @ Packers (1-0) – Tails Packers
- 12:00pm CDT (0-1) Falcons @ Cowboys (0-1) – Tails Cowboys
- 12:00pm CDT (0-1) Giants @ Bears (1-0) – Heads Giants
- 3:05pm CDT (1-0) Washington @ Cardinals (1-0) – Tails Cardinals
- 3:25pm CDT (1-0) Chiefs @ Chargers (1-0) – Heads Chiefs
- 3:25pm CDT (1-0) Ravens @ Texans (0-1) – Tails Texans
- 7:20pm CDT (1-0) Patriots @ Seahawks (1-0) – Tails Seahawks
Monday, September 21st
- 7:15pm CDT (1-0) Sants @ Raiders (1-0) – Tails Raiders
Click here to read our online sports book reviews.